How to Sell Music, Collectibles, and Instruments on eBay... And Make a Fortune (Paperback)
Imagine opening a music store...and 60 million people show up.
That's the power of selling on eBay.
Every year more than 60 million people browse and buy music-related merchandise on eBay. In order to reach this growing market, and get top dollar for your merchandise, you need the right listing, the perfect presentation, and two of the world's leading eBay experts to answer all your questions--fast.
How to Sell Music, Collectibles, and Instruments on eBay... and Make a Fortune gives you the inside track on selling opportunities in this lucrative category including: appraising instruments and equipment; harnessing the hottest trends in recorded music and memorabilia; targeting customers, artists, and categories; and proven key words, descriptions, and images that will turn up the volume on your listings and make them sell.
- Research market trends and capitalize on them
- Find the most valuable items at the best prices
- Choose the best brands, manufacturers, and distributors
- Determine what's legal to sell, including copyrighted material
- Advertise off eBay to drive sales on the site
- Attract collectors who are willing to pay top dollar
- Reach the biggest possi-ble audience
- Choose the best order fulfillment, packing, and shipping options