Plastic Surgery: Clinical Problem Solving (Paperback)
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Learn how to manage commonly encountered problems in plastic and reconstructive surgery with this unique case-based approach
The editors have produced a powerful source of knowledge that is easy to use and quite satisfying. Their book ushers readers through 52 plastic surgery cases and details the logical manner in which to objectively evaluate, ponder, and solve problems that each presents....The recognized experts who contribute to this book have translated complex subjects into an erudite syllabus that can be read and understood by a multitude of readers in plastic surgery, including students, residents, and recently trained and veteran plastic surgeons....Reading this book is an enjoyable experience. How much better can learning be than to have fun, test one's clinical acumen, and take away a fund of knowledge? 3 Stars.--Doody's Review Service
Covering head, neck, trunk, extremities, and cosmetic concerns, this sourcebook uses numerous visual clinical scenarios to illustrate essential plastic and reconstructive surgical principles. Each chapter is organized by a well-illustrated case, followed by algorithms that take you through effective management strategies and clinically relevant information. The result is an ideal resource for oral board preparation and a valuable primer for students, residents, and attending physicians from diverse specialties.
- The first resource of its kind, based on visual clinical scenarios designed to sharpen clinical-decision making
- Each case includes an algorithm to guide management strategies
- An extensive, high-yield collection of information and insights for each case
- Practical pearls from leading authorities close each case and provide concept-clarifying take-away points
- Full-color clinical photos add emphasis to must-know points throughout each case
- Suggested references provide further information on each subject