Schaum's Easy Outlines Molecular and Cell Biology (Paperback)
If you are looking for a quick nuts-and-bolts overview, turn to Schaum's Easy OutlinesSchaum's Easy Outline Molecular and Cell Biology is a pared-down, simplified, and tightly focused review of the topic. With an emphasis on clarity and brevity, it features a streamlined and updated format and the absolute essence of the subject, presented in a concise and readily understandable form. Graphic elements such as sidebars, reader-alert icons, and boxed highlights stress selected points from the text, illuminate keys to learning, and give you quick pointers to the essentials.
- Expert tips for mastering molecular and cell biology
- Last-minute essentials to pass the course
- Supports the major textbooks for molecular and cell biology courses
- Appropriate for the following courses: Molecular and Cell Biology, Cell Biology, Cytology, Molecular Biology, Molecular Genetics, Genetics, Microbial Genetics, Biotechnology, Molecular Evolution, Evolution
- Easy-to-follow review of molecular and cell biology
- Supports all the major textbooks for molecular and cell biology courses