Sticky Leaders: The Secret to Lasting Change and Innovation (Leadership Network Innovation) (Paperback)
Sticky Leaders begins with the topic that most books about innovation avoid altogether: failure.
Most books on leadership make it sound as if successful innovation is the end result of a carefully followed formula. But you can't have innovation without change. The simple fact is that when it comes to any new venture, failure is the surest result of the inevitable change process.
Respected pastor and author, Larry Osborne, explains how understanding this dirty little secret behind innovation can bring both stability and creativity to organizations, especially those with teams of people that focus on innovation, creativity, new ideas, and problem-solving.
In Sticky Leaders, you'll learn:
- How to encourage innovation's most powerful igniters and accelerators
- How to avoid the most common killers of innovation
- How to recognize and break through ceilings of complexity and competency
- The six pitfalls of growth and what you can do to avoid them
- The three questions every leader needs to ask before launching any new endeavor
- The counterintuitive practices that successful change agents and serial innovators use to greatly increase their odds of success.
Using the wisdom and principles found in this book, you will be prepared to lead dynamically without causing uncertainty or insecurity in your organization or ministry.