Stress Free Dinner Parties (Paperback)
Do you think inviting friends for dinner is scarier than organising an international peace treaty?
Then you need someone to guide you step-by-step through your Dinner Party preparations. And lazy stay at home socialite Alexandria Blaelock is just that someone. Drawing on her event management experience, she'll tell you:
- Who to invite, how to get them there, keep them entertained and make them leave.
- What makes a balanced menu, dietary requirements, serving sizes, matching drinks.
- When to accept the comfort of modern convenience, and how to look like a better cook than you are.
- Why your outfit needs to be practical as well as attractive, and what to consider when you choose it.
- How to set your budget, prepare your home, and make sure you have the stuff you need.
You'll learn what you need to know, to have the confidence you need so you can relax and enjoy your night too.