Living Witchery Divination (Paperback)
Explore the art of divination with this comprehensive guide.
Would you like to learn to read Tarot cards, scry with black mirrors, and interpret omens from nature?
Discover how to incorporate divination practices into your life. This edited volume is the perfect companion for any witch, wise person or seeker ready to deepen their connection to the unseen worlds.
Written by Australian practitioners with decades of experience, topics include:
- Developing your psychic skills
- Divination with herbs and trees
- Scrying and black mirrors
- Horary astrology
- Divining with runes
- Tea leaf reading and palmistry
- Folk magic and everyday omens
- Cartomancy, Tarot, and oracle cards
- Considerations for professional practice.
✦ ✦ ✦
Alexandra Tanet, Kim Fairminer and Sandra Greenhalgh are co-editors and contributors to Living Witchery Beginner Witch Guide.