The Bright Girl Guide: Use your period to your advantage (Paperback)
The Bright Girl Guide takes the confusion out of the menstrual cycle and helps you to understand how your period can be used to your advantage Make sense of period symptoms and learn how to interpret what those symptoms may be telling you about your body and your hormones.
Women of all ages will learn invaluable insight into their health and hormones and how their physical and emotional health are related to their period as a result of reading this book.
You will learn about:
- Period hormones and their role in menstruation
- Why we have a period
- Female reproductive anatomy
- Ovulation and its role in the menstrual cycle
- Hormones that control the menstrual cycle
- The different phases of the menstrual cycle
- How we feel different throughout the menstrual cycle
- Interpreting and listening to your body's signs and symptoms
- How pregnancy happens
- When pregnancy can happen (SPOILER: not every day )
- Basic Principals of fertility awareness
- Stress management for healthy hormone
- PMS and period pain
- Period irregularities
- Irregular bleeding
- Determining what is a true period and what is not
- What to do when you experience period irregularities
- How to get answers when your period is irregular
- HOW TO HAVE A BETTER PERIOD
Foreword by Nat Kringoudis, Doctor of Chinese Medicine and Acupunture, and Author of 'Well and Good', and 'Beautiful You'.