Near Death Experiences: 101 Short Stories That Will Help You Understand Heaven, Hell, and the Afterlife (Paperback)
If you have ever been curious about life beyond the grave, if you've ever doubted whether Heaven really exists, Near Death Experiences is the powerful testimony of life beyond the veil that you've been waiting for.
In Near Death Experiences, Randy Kay and Shaun Tabatt have collected fascinating stories of near-death experiences and afterlife encounters from ordinary people who have visited Heaven. Each of these brief accounts paints a clear picture of what heaven is really like and the radical life-changing experiences from those who have stood in the presence of Jesus.
These supernatural accounts of the afterlife will:
- Confront misconceptions about God and Heaven
- Impart the healing love of the Father
- Offer a Heavenly perspective on earthly trials
- Bestow hope to those grieving the loss of loved ones
- Portray the activity of Heaven and its direct effect on your daily life
Don't spend another day in confusion or uncertainty. In Near Death Experiences, you will find the afterlife answers, Heavenly hope, and eternal encouragement that you have been seeking.