Where Do I Live? (Paperback)
A fun, first look at geography that will give children a better perspective and understanding of the world we live!
Perfect for parents, teachers, and gift givers looking for:
- Science books for schools or libraries
- Community books for children
- Geography gifts
- homeschool supplies
Starting in their bedrooms, children will travel outside for a look around the streets of their neighborhood. Then, they'll zoom out for a bird's eye view of their town, city, suburb, and countryside. They'll move out even further for a view of the states, the country, and the different continents. The next stop is space, for an exciting look at our solar system and universe! From there, they'll trace their way home again. A fun mini quiz in the back lets kids show off what they've learned about where they live. If your child loves the National Geographic Kids magazine, they will love this book!
What parents and grandparents are saying:
- A very simple yet perfect book!
- Loved the book! Great illustrations. I think it would be perfect for a kindergartner to 2nd grader!
- This is SUCH a wonderful book! Every child should have the chance to read this. It teaches them where they are in the universe step by step. Language is clear, illustrations are great!
- Great book to use in our school district as it matches our Social Studies Standards!