Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse (Pmh-Bc(tm)) Certification Review (Paperback)
Note to Readers: Publisher does not guarantee quality or access to any included digital components if book is purchased through a third-party seller.
Includes 6 months' free ExamPrepConnect digital access with print purchase
Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing (PMH-BC(TM)) Certification Review is designed to help you prepare for the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) board certification exam. This comprehensive study aid begins with an overview of the exam, scope and standards of practice, and fundamental theories. It examines topics such as therapeutic treatment and management, patient education, cultural competence, communication, health promotion, and crisis management. A wide range of psychiatric disorders, as organized in the DSM-5, are systematically reviewed in a templated approach that takes the reader through the nursing process step by step. Each chapter covers everything you need to know to pass the exam and includes end-of-chapter questions to check your knowledge. The review concludes with a full-length practice test to get you ready for exam day. With over 300 practice questions, detailed review content and answer rationales, and access to ExamPrepConnect, this study aid empowers you with the tools and materials to study your way and the confidence to pass the first time, guaranteed Know that you're ready. Know that you'll pass with Springer Publishing Exam Prep.
- Reflects the latest ANCC exam blueprint
- Provides a comprehensive yet concise review of essential knowledge for the exam
- Includes test-taking strategies and tips, scope of practice, and fundamental theories
- Covers the most commonly encountered psychiatric disorders, as organized in the DSM-5
- Includes end-of-chapter Q&A and a full practice test with detailed rationales
- Boosts your confidence with a 100% pass guarantee
- Offers on-the-go digital access with ExamPrepConnect
ExamPrepConnect--the digital study platform that guides you confidently through your exam prep journey. With this score-boosting study tool, you can:
- Review all the high-quality content from the book
- Get organized by using the personalized study plan based on your exam date
- Study by topic to identify your strengths and weaknesses
- Strengthen your knowledge with 315 practice questions and detailed answer rationales
- Prepare for exam day with a full 3-hour timed practice test
- Connect and chat with fellow Psychiatric-Mental Health RN test takers using the discussion board
- Play games to make studying fun
See access code details inside the book.
PMH-BC(TM) is a registered service mark of American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC). ANCC does not sponsor or endorse this resource, nor does it have a proprietary relationship with Springer Publishing.