Surviving A Layoff 2018-2019: Your Guide to a Soft Landing and a Smooth Re-entry (Paperback)
Layoffs hit hard. Really hard.
That's why thousands of employers include Surviving A Layoff in their separation packets.
In 48 easy to read pages it offers hope, a plan, and the tools you need to rebuild your career, your finances, and your life. It isn't the most expensive book you can buy--but it just might be the most valuable.
Look what's included--
- It's not your fault
- How to tell your family that you've been laid off
- How to cope with the emotional stress of losing your job
- How to get your bills reduced until you get on your feet again
- Which bills to pay when money gets really tight
- Just fill in the blanks to create a resume and cover letter that show you are the solution to the hiring manager's needs
- How to get your resume into the hands of the person who can hire you
- A simple job-search plan to get your phone ringing
- What to say when a hiring manager calls you
- How to dress, act, and impress a hiring manager during your interview
- 50 tough interview questions--with real answers
- How to ask three references to sing your praises--and so much more
A national best seller.
6,000,000 copies sold.
Surviving A Layoff also includes a section showing the wages, job openings, and training requirements for America's 175 most popular occupations.
Order your copy today. Only $6.99.