The 6-Figure Resume: How to Write Executive Resumes that Generate 6-Figure Interviews (Paperback)
Get chosen by the right hiring managers with an interview-generating resume that's perfectly crafted for your dream job.
Competition for the best jobs has never been more fierce with recruiters and hiring managers receiving hundreds of resumes for each position. If you want your resume to rise to the top of the virtual pile, it must sell you as the perfect candidate to choose for an interview.
A well-crafted resume showcases everything a recruiter or hiring manager is looking for AND hits all the spots for Applicant Tracking Systems. In short, it appeals to both humans and machines.
In this book, Cornell University graduate and recruiting veteran Lisa Rangel walks you through everything you need to know to craft a resume that'll get you chosen, including:
- The 4 crucial keys to writing an irresistible executive summary-fast
- How to optimize your executive resume with keywords-so it puts you in front of companies looking for someone exactly like you
- The easy way to format your resume for Applicant Tracking Systems (so you slide seamlessly past the computers and right into their inbox)
- The 12 most common resume myths that keep job hunters stuck on the job search hamster wheel, unable to land their ideal position
- How to get ahead of the game by creating a flexible document that serves you whether you're job hunting right now or simply preparing for a change
Don't rely on tired, outdated resume templates that won't give you the results you want. And stop struggling to write your resume alone.
Before you start sending your resume out there, run it through this book. Give yourself the best possible chance of success-and start getting interviewed for jobs you'll love.