Sdn-Supported Edge-Cloud Interplay for Next Generation Internet of Things (Hardcover)
SDN-Supported Edge-Cloud Interplay for Next Generation Internet of Things is an invaluable resource coveringa wide range of research directions in the field of edge-cloud computing, SDN, and IoT. The integration of SDN in edge-cloud interplay is a promising framework for enhancing the QoS for complex IoT-driven applications. The interplay between cloud and edge solves some of the major challenges that arise in traditional IoT architecture. This book is a starting point for those involved in this research domain and explores a range of significant issues including network congestion, traffic management, latency, QoS, scalability, security, and controller placement problems.
- The book covers emerging trends, issues and solutions in the direction of Edge-cloud interplay
- It highlights the research advances in on SDN, edge, and IoT architecture for smart cities, and software-defined internet of vehicles
- It includes detailed discussion has made of performance evaluations of SDN controllers, scalable software-defined edge computing, and AI for edge computing
- Applications areas include machine learning and deep learning in SDN-supported edge-cloud systems
- Different use cases covered include smart health care, smart city, internet of drones, etc
This book is designed for scientific communities including graduate students, academicians, and industry professionals who are interested in exploring technologies related to the internet of things such as cloud, SDN, edge, internet of drones, etc.