Man with a Plan(ner) (Hardcover)
2022 Weekly & Monthly Sports-Themed Planner and Appointment Book by CodeWest, 6"x9", Large, Perfect Bound, Black Hardcover for Men
- Weekly & Monthly Planner, Calendar, and Sports Almanac featuring remarkable achievements by African American athletes in professional sports specifically designed with men in mind.
- This planner covers 12 months from January 2022-December 2022 for scheduling and tracking appointments, deadlines, special events, meetings and much more with style and clear organization.
- Start 2022 off by using the Yearly Goals pages to map out your goals for the entire year. Then use each month's goal-setting pages to create your plan of action on how to achieve your goals step by step. The Monthly Goals/Visions pages help you focus on four key areas of life: Family/Personal, Health, Career, and Financial.
- SPECIAL FEATURES - Each month has space for you take notes, brainstorm creative ideas, and access ways for you to get out of your comfort zone to further your growth potential. We even included a section each month for dates to remember so that you don't get your ass in trouble
- This planner is designed in a 6x9 size, 182-page format and can easily be stored away in a briefcase, bookbag, or duffle bag. The compact size makes it perfect for use at home, at work, in business and much more.
- Great Gift Idea: Christmas, Valentine's Day, Father's Day, birthdays, work anniversaries, and for other professional occasions. This planner makes a great gift for the man in your life, male family members, or male friends and colleagues. Perfect for teens and college students that are athletes as they can use it to stay on top of academics and sports schedules.
A man with a plan isn't someone that has it all figured out. A man with a plan is someone that has an idea of where he is trying to go. Man w/ A Plan(ner) is the perfect accessory and necessary tool to help you win at life Use it as a blueprint to plan out how to get there each day, each week, each month, and each year. Use the dates to keep you informed and the little-known sports facts to keep you motivated.