Glossary of Dental Implantology (Hardcover)
Glossary of Dental Implantology provides a comprehensive, consensus-based global platform of dental implant terminology for effective communication among dental professionals, clinicians, clinical and basic science researchers, and scientists.
- Offers clear definitions for dental implant-related terms for use by the whole dental team
- Fosters a working knowledge of currently used dental implant terminology
- Helps team members to communicate more efficiently and effectively
- Presents a comprehensive guide for specialist and general dentists, dental students, residents, dental hygienists, and dental laboratory technicians
- Includes entries for hardware technology, regenerative materials, lasers, radiology, and more
The authors Khalid Almas, BDS, MSc, FDSRCS, FRACDS, DDPHRCS, FICD, FAAOM, is Professor of Periodontology at Imam Abdulrahman Bin Faisal University, College of Dentistry in Dammam, Saudi Arabia. Fawad Javed, BDS, PhD, is Dental Researcher and Clinical Dental Practitioner at the Department of General Dentistry, Eastman Institute for Oral Health, University of Rochester in Rochester, New York, USA. Steph Smith, BChD, BChD(Hons), MDent, MChD, is Lecturer of Periodontology at Imam Abdulrahman Bin Faisal University, College of Dentistry in Dammam, Saudi Arabia.