Evidence-Based Implant Treatment Planning and Clinical Protocols (Hardcover)
Evidence-based Implant Treatment Planning and Clinical Protocols provides a systematic approach to making treatment decisions and performing restorative procedures.
- Offers a clinically relevant resource grounded in the latest research
- Applies an evidence-based approach to all aspects of implant dentistry, including maxillofacial prosthodontics, from planning to surgery and restoration
- Describes procedures in detail with accompanying images
- Covers all stages of treatment, from planning to execution
- Includes access to a companion website with video clips demonstrating procedures and the figures from the book in PowerPoint
Steven J. Sadowsky is Professor and Director of Implant Education, University of the Pacific, Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry in San Francisco, California, USA.