Building a Parenting Agreement That Works: Child Custody Agreements Step by Step (Paperback)
Author Mimi Lyster Zemmelman, a professional mediator, identifies dozens of issues separated parents typically face and systematically presents options to resolve them. Take advantage of practical solutions and sample language to create a workable agreement or renegotiate an existing agreement as your kids grow.
The book walks you through all of the parenting issues and challenges you must consider, including:
- living arrangements and visitation
- money issues
- health care
- new partners and surnames
- holidays, travel, and grandparent visits
- different approaches to discipline and public health measures
- alcohol and drug use, and
- working with professionals.
Avoid child custody battles--build a win-win custody agreement that puts your children's needs first and saves you time, money, and grief.