KALLIS' TOEFL iBT Pattern Writing 3: Final Prep (College Test Prep 2016 + Study Guide Book + Practice Test + Skill Building - TOEFL iBT 2016): TOEFL i (Paperback)
KALLIS' iBT TOEFL Pattern Writing Series simplifies each TOEFL writing task into a series of simple steps, which ensures that students do not become overwhelmed as they develop their writing skills. Moreover, our commitment to minimizing instruction and maximizing student practice assures that students have many opportunities to strengthen their writing skills while developing a unique writing style.
- The Hacking Strategy shows students how to approach each question type.
- The Quick Look provides problem-solving strategies for each question type.
- Warm Up and Quick Practice questions that focus on particular question types
- 20 Practice Sets that combine skills developed in earlier chapters.
- 40 Writing Prompts for extra practice.
- Pop Quizzes and the Actual TOEFL Vocabulary section familiarize students with hundreds of the most commonly used words on the iBT TOEFL exam