Take It to Your Seat: Science Centers, Prek - Kindergarten Teacher Resource (Paperback)
Take It to Your Seat Science Centers, Grades PreK-K has everything you need for 16 centers that explore science concepts and practice literacy skills.
These colorfully illustrated centers, stored in folders or plastic envelopes, are ideal for small groups and individual practice.
The concepts covered include:
- identifying living and non-living things
- relative position of objects
- comparing and sorting by physical attributes
- classifying plants and animals
- understanding plant life cycles
- understanding animal life cycles
- identifying major structures of animals
- identifying major structures of a plant
- understanding where food comes from
- identifying human body parts
- understanding how weather affects our lives
- identifying animal habitats
- recognizing solid and liquid forms
- identifying sun, Earth, and moon
This resource contains teacher support pages, reproducible student pages, and an answer key. This is a reproducible resource (photocopying of lessons is permitted) for single classroom or individual home use only.
A leader in PreK-8 educational publishing, Evan-Moor has been a trusted partner of teachers and parents for over 40 years. Our mission is helping children learn, and we do this by creating resources that motivate children to learn important skills and concepts across the curriculum while also inspiring a love of learning.