Skill Sharpeners: Geography, Grade 2 Workbook (Paperback)
Skill Sharpeners: Geography engages your child in exploring the world while learning important map skills and geography concepts
Winner of the Mom's Choice Gold Seal Award for the best family-friendly products, this colorful activity book excites children to learn about the world around them and practice cross-curricular skills that integrate current geography standards.
Each geography topic includes nonfiction reading selections, comprehension questions, vocabulary practice, writing prompts, and authentic activities that bring the concepts to life. These activities invite your child to be creative while using higher-order thinking skills.
Activities incorporate geography concepts such as:
- Earth's weather
- Places and regions
- Habitats, environments, and physical systems
- Human activities and cultures
- Uses of geography
Includes answer key.
Every Skill Sharpeners workbook now includes a free downloadable Teaching Guide The Skill Sharpeners: Geography Teaching Guides include:
- How to Use directions for teaching geography
- Sample pacing guide to complete lessons and activities
- Teaching suggestions for incorporating geography discussion questions
- Extension activities such as a geography journal, graphic organizers, and field trip suggestions
A leader in PreK-8 educational publishing, Evan-Moor has been a trusted partner of teachers and parents for over 40 years. Our mission is helping children learn, and we do this by creating resources that motivate children to learn important skills and concepts across the curriculum while also inspiring a love of learning.