GED Math Exercise Book: Review of Essential Skills and Concepts with 2 GED Math Practice Tests (Paperback)
Get All the Math Prep You Need to Ace the GED Test
Studying for a test is much easier when you know what will be on it, particularly when you can crack it down into apparent parts. You can then study each section independently.
GED Math Exercise Book helps you achieve the next level of professional achievement. It contains over 2,500 practice problems covering every topic tested on the GED math, making it a critical resource for students to provide them with comprehensive practice. So that you can not only pass the GED Test but earn an advanced score.
Upgraded by our professional instructors, the problems are sensibly categorized into practice sets and reflect those found on the GED in content, form, and style. Students can build fundamental skills in math through targeted practice while easy-to-follow explanations help cement their understanding of the concepts assessed on the GED.
This user-friendly resource includes simple explanations:
- Hands-on experience with all GED math questions.
- Focusing your study time on what is most important.
- Everything you need to know for a High Score.
- Complete review to help you master different concepts.
- These reviews go into detail to cover all math topics on the GED test.
- Hundreds of realistic questions and drills, including new practice questions.
- 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
Effective exercises to help you avoid traps and pacing yourself beat the GED test. It is packed with everything you need to do your best on the test and move toward your graduation.
The Math Notion