Fodor's Essential Morocco (Full-Color Travel Guide) (Paperback)
Whether you want to shop in the souks of Marrakesh, visit a Berber village, or trek the Sahara Desert, the local Fodor's travel experts in Morocco are here to help Fodor's Essential Morocco guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time. This new edition has been fully-redesigned with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos. Fodor's "Essential" guides have been named by Booklist as the Best Travel Guide Series of 2020
Fodor's Essential Morocco travel guide includes:
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- MORE THAN 30 DETAILED MAPS to help you navigate confidently
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust
- HONEST RECOMMENDATIONSon the best sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, shopping, performing arts, activities, and more
- PHOTO-FILLED "BEST OF" FEATURES on "Morocco's Museums" "Morocco's Historical Sites", "Morocco's Outdoor Adventures", and more
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local people, politics, art, architecture, cuisine, music, geography and more
- SPECIAL FEATURES on "Traditional Moroccan Crafts" "Trekking the Sahara Desert," and "What to Eat and Drink"
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- ARABIC- and FRENCH-LANGUAGE PRIMERS with useful words and essential phrases
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE ON: Marrakesh, Fez, Rabat, Casablanca, Tangier, the High Atlas Mountains, Chefchaouen, Mekn's, Agadir, Essaouira, and more.
Planning on visiting Spain? Check out Fodor's Essential Spain or Fodor's Madrid.
*Important note for digital editions: The digital edition of this guide does not contain all the images or text included in the physical edition.
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor's has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. For more travel inspiration, you can sign up for our travel newsletter at fodors.com/newsletter/signup, or follow us @FodorsTravel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We invite you to join our friendly community of travel experts at fodors.com/community to ask any other questions and share your experience with us