Fodor's Essential Southwest: The Best of Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Nevada, and Utah (Full-Color Travel Guide) (Paperback)
- Covers more destinations than primary competitors
- Great trip-planning tool for epic road trips in the Southwestern U.S.
- The COVID-19 pandemic in 2020 caused a steep drop-off in tourism to many destinations, but interest in domestic U.S. travel (especially to destinations that can be reached by car) increased in mid-2020 and surveys have shown that this likely to increase further in 2021 once a wider group of Americans is vaccinated.
- New front cover has eye-catching full-bleed images with key selling points on the front
- New back cover is fully-redesigned
- "Best of" Lists will visually engage the reader and provide an overview of the entire destination (best things to eat, see, do, drink, as well as what to read and watch before going)
- Visually focused with more color and images including more full and half-page images throughout and color-coded category icons
- Other useful features including Great Itineraries, Calendar of Events, What to Watch and Read Before Your Trip
- "Travel Smart" (logistical planning tips section) now at the front of the book and redesigned to be more infographic in feel
- Stronger Voice and Opinions give all Fodor's guides more personality. Books are more friendly and conversational in tone, going beyond informational to being inspirational
CURATED AND RELEVANT:
- Focused coverage on only the best places so travelers can make the most out of their limited time.
- Carefully vetted recommendations for all types of establishments and price points.
- Shortened reviews presented with brevity and focus.
Please see additional key selling points in the book main description