Fodor's Bahamas (Full-Color Travel Guide) (Paperback)
Whether you want to discover 800 miles of beaches, swim with pigs in the Exumas, or relax at a top-rated resort and spa, the local Fodor's travel experts in the Bahamas are here to help Fodor's Bahamas guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time. This new edition has been fully-redesigned with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
Fodor's Bahamas travel guide includes:
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- MORE THAN 15 DETAILED MAPS to help you navigate confidently
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust
- HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS FROM LOCALS on the best sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, shopping, activities, and more
- PHOTO-FILLED "BEST OF" FEATURES on "10 Animals You'll Meet in the Bahamas," "What to Eat and Drink in the Bahamas," and "The Myths and Mysticism of the Bahamas," and more
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local art, cuisine, music, wildlife and more
- SPECIAL FEATURES on "Great Underwater Adventures," and "Junkanoo in the Bahamas"
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE ON: The Abacos, Nassau, Paradise Island, Inagua National Park, Atlantis Resort, the Exumas, Grand Bahama, Lucayan National Park, Cat Island, San Salvador, Elbow Cay, and more.
Planning on visiting the Caribbean? Check out Fodor's Essential Caribbean.
*Important note for digital editions: The digital edition of this guide does not contain all the images or text included in the physical edition.
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor's has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. For more travel inspiration, you can sign up for our travelnewsletter at fodors.com/newsletter/signup, or follow us @FodorsTravel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We invite you tojoin our friendly community of travel experts at fodors.com/community to ask any other questions and share your experience with us