Fodor's Essential Belgium (Full-Color Travel Guide) (Paperback)
Whether you want to visit the Grand Place in Brussels, eat chocolate in Bruges, or sip beer in Antwerp, the local Fodor's travel experts in Belgium are here to help Fodor's Essential Belgium guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time. This new edition has been fully-redesigned with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
Fodor's Essential Belgium travel guide includes:
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- MORE THAN 15 DETAILED MAPS to help you navigate confidently
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust
- HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS on the best sights, restaurants, hotels, museums, nightlife, shopping, and more
- PHOTO-FILLED "BEST OF" FEATURES on "Best Things to Eat" "Best Things to Buy" and more
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local cuisine, culture, beer, chocolate, art and architecture, and more
- SPECIAL FEATURES on "14 Ultimate Experiences" and "Belgium's Best Beer" and others
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE ON: Brussels, Ghent, Antwerp, Bruges, Namur, Liege, and WW1 and WW2 sights
Planning on visiting other European countries? Check out Fodor's Amsterdam, Fodor's Essential France, Fodor's Essential Italy, Fodor's Essential Norway, and Fodor's Essential Switzerland.
*Important note for digital editions: The digital edition of this guide does not contain all the images or text included in the physical edition.
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor's has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. For more travel inspiration, you can sign up for our travel newsletter at fodors.com/newsletter/signup, or follow us @FodorsTravel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We invite you to join our friendly community of travel experts at fodors.com/community to ask any other questions and share your experience with us