Fodor's Toronto: With Niagara Falls & the Niagara Wine Region (Full-Color Travel Guide) (Paperback)
Whether you want to enjoy panoramic views from the top of the CN Tower, experience global cuisines and cultures, or bike along the Lake Ontario shoreline, the local Fodor's travel experts in Toronto are here to help Fodor's Toronto guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time. This new edition has been fully-redesigned with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
Fodor's Toronto travel guide includes:
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- 18 DETAILED MAPS to help you navigate confidently
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust
- HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS FROM LOCALS on the best sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, shopping, performing arts, activities, side-trips, and more
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local people, art, architecture, cuisine, music, geography and more
- SPECIAL FEATURES on Multicultural Food, Best Festivals, Best Parks, Toronto with Kids, Top Sports Experiences, and The Best Thing to Do in Every Toronto Neighborhood
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE ON: Harbourfront and the Entertainment District, Old Town and the Distillery District, St. Lawrence Market, Chinatown, Kensington Market, Queenspark, Niagara Falls, Niagara Wine Region, Southern Georgian Bay, and more
Planning on visiting other destinations in Canada? Check out Fodor's Vancouver, Fodor's Nova Scotia & Atlantic Canada, and Fodor's Montreal & Quebec City.
*Important note for digital editions: The digital edition of this guide does not contain all the images or text included in the physical edition.
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor's has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. For more travel inspiration, you can sign up for our travel newsletter at fodors.com/newsletter/signup, or follow us @FodorsTravel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We invite you to join our friendly community of travel experts at fodors.com/community to ask any other questions and share your experience with us