Fodor's Infocus Florida Keys: With Key West, Marathon & Key Largo (Full-Color Travel Guide) (Paperback)
Whether you want to drive the Overseas Highway, spend the day on a charter fishing boat, or dine on fresh seafood at waterfront restaurants, the local Fodor's travel experts in the Florida Keys Islands are here to help Fodor's In Focus Florida Keys guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time. This new edition has been fully-redesigned with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
Fodor's In Focus Florida Keys travel guide includes:
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- MORE THAN 13 DETAILED MAPS to help you navigate confidently
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust
- HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS FROM LOCALS on the best sights, restaurants, hotels, beaches, snorkeling and scuba diving sites, outdoor activities, nightlife, shopping, and more
- PHOTO-FILLED "BEST OF" FEATURES on "Best Beaches" "Best Things to Eat and Drink" and more
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local cuisine, marine life, and more
- SPECIAL FEATURES on "A Key West Walking Tour," "Kids and Families," and "Excursion to Dry Tortugas National Park"
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE ON: Key West, Key Largo, Islamorada, Marathon, Dry Tortugas National Park, and more
Planning on visiting more of Florida and some of the islands of the Caribbean? Check out Fodor's Florida, Fodor's South Florida, Fodor's InFocus Turks and Caicos Islands, Fodor's InFocus Aruba, and Fodor's InFocus Cayman Islands.
*Important note for digital editions: The digital edition of this guide does not contain all the images or text included in the physical edition.
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor's has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. For more travel inspiration, you can sign up for our travel newsletter at fodors.com/newsletter/signup, or follow us @FodorsTravel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We invite you to join our friendly community of travel experts at fodors.com/community to ask any other questions and share your experience with us