Fodor's Utah: With Zion, Bryce Canyon, Arches, Capitol Reef, and Canyonlands National Parks (Full-Color Travel Guide) (Paperback)
Whether you want to hike through Zion, ski in Park City, or visit the Great Salt Lake, the local Fodor's travel experts in Utah are here to help Fodor's Utah guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time. This new edition has been fully-redesigned with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos. Fodor's "Essential" guides have been named by Booklist as the Best Travel Guide Series of 2020
Fodor's Utah travel guide includes:
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- MORE THAN 18 DETAILED MAPS and a FREE PULL-OUT MAP to help you navigate confidently
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust
- HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS FROM LOCALS on the best sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, shopping, performing arts, activities, side-trips, and more
- PHOTO-FILLED "BEST OF" FEATURES on "Utah's Best Ski Resorts and Lodges," " Best Natural Wonders," and more
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local people, politics, art, architecture, cuisine, music, geography, and more
- SPECIAL FEATURES on "What to Watch and Read Before You Visit," and "What to Eat and Drink"
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE ON: Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, Arches National Park, Capitol Reef National Park, Canyonlands National Park, Park City, Salt Lake City, Logan, Ogden, Provo, Vernal, St. George, Escalante, Moab, Blanding, Bluff, Lake Powell, Springdale, and more.
Planning on visiting other nearby destinations in the Southwest? Check out Fodor's Las Vegas, Fodor's Complete Guide to the National Parks of the USA, and Bucket List USA.
*Important note for digital editions: The digital edition of this guide does not contain all the images or text included in the physical edition.
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor's has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. For more travel inspiration, you can sign up for our travel newsletter at fodors.com/newsletter/signup, or follow us @FodorsTravel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We invite you to join our friendly community of travel experts at fodors.com/community to ask any other questions and share your experience with us