Fodor's Vancouver & Victoria: With Whistler, Vancouver Island & the Okanagan Valley (Full-Color Travel Guide) (Paperback)
Whether you want to eat the finest Pacific Rim cuisine, explore Stanley Park, or go skiing in Whistler, the local Fodor's travel experts in Vancouver and Victoria are here to help Fodor's Vancouver and Victoria guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time.
This new edition has been fully-redesigned with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
Fodor's Vancouver and Victoria travel guide includes:
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- MORE THAN 15 DETAILED MAPS to help you navigate confidently
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust
- HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS FROM LOCALS on the best sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, shopping, activities, and more
- PHOTO-FILLED "BEST OF" FEATURES on "What to Eat in Vancouver and Victoria," "The Best Things to Buy," and more
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local people, art, architecture, cuisine, and more
- SPECIAL FEATURES on "Under the Radar in Vancouver and Victoria," A Tour of Stanley Park," "A Crash Course in Okanagan Wines," and more
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- GREEK-LANGUAGE PRIMER with useful words and essential phrases
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE ON: Vancouver, Granville Island, Stanley Park, Butchart Gardens, Victoria, Vancouver Island, Tofino, Ucluelet, Pacific Rim National Park Preserve, Whistler, the Okanagan Valley (Summerland, Peachland, and more)
Planning on visiting other destinations in the Pacific Northwest? Check out Fodor's Pacific Northwest, Fodor's Oregon, Fodor's Seattle, and Fodor's Inside Portland.
*Important note for digital editions: The digital edition of this guide does not contain all the images or text included in the physical edition.
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor's has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. For more travel inspiration, you can sign up for our travel newsletter at fodors.com/newsletter/signup, or follow us @FodorsTravel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We invite you to join our friendly community of travel experts at fodors.com/community to ask any other questions and share your experience with us