Fodor's Philadelphia: With Valley Forge, Bucks County, the Brandywine Valley, and Lancaster County (Full-Color Travel Guide) (Paperback)
Whether you want to eat a cheesesteak, see the Liberty Bell, or visit the Philadelphia's best museums, the local Fodor's travel experts in Philadelphia are here to help Fodor's Philadelphia guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time. This new edition has been fully-redesigned with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
Fodor's Philadelphia includes:
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- MORE THAN 20 DETAILED MAPS to help you navigate confidently
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust
- HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS FROM LOCALS on the best sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, shopping, performing arts, activities, side-trips, and more
- PHOTO-FILLED "BEST OF" FEATURES on"Philadelphia's Best Museums," "Philadelphia's Best Historic Sights," and more
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local people, politics, art, architecture, cuisine, music, geography and more
- SPECIAL FEATURES on "Reading Terminal Market," "Visting Independence National Historic Park," "America's Garden Capital, " "What to Watch and Read," and "What to Eat and Drink"
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE ON: Liberty Bell, Congress Hall, City Hall, Avenue of the Arts, Boathouse Row, the Philadelphia Zoo, Sesame Place, Rittenhouse Square, the Barnes Foundation, the Franklin Institute, Philadelphia Museum of Art, Reading Terminal Market, Independence Hall, National Constitution Center, African American Museum, Valley Forge
Planning on visiting our nation's capital? Check out Fodor's Washington D.C.
*Important note for digital editions: The digital edition of this guide does not contain all the images or text included in the physical edition.
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor's has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. For more travel inspiration, you can sign up for our travel newsletter at fodors.com/newsletter/signup, or follow us @FodorsTravel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We invite you to join our friendly community of travel experts at fodors.com/community to ask any other questions and share your experience with us