The Book of Answers (Hardcover)
This mammoth 632 page book includes more than 325 answers to questions, both great and small, about which you have always wondered
- Covers a wide range of topics, including the animals, health, culture, history, places, unsolved mysteries, sports, people, crime, food, and more.
- Wittily answers provocative questions.
- Sample questions include:
- What makes a firefly's butt glow?
- Does sound travel quicker through water or air?
- Why is a marathon 26.2 miles?
- Who betrayed Anne Frank?
- What's the difference between Cajun and Creole?
- Was there a real Pied Piper?
- Did someone else write Shakespeare's plays?
- How short was Napoleon?