Master The Korean Alphabet, A Handwriting Practice Workbook: Perfect your calligraphy skills and dominate the Hangul script (Paperback)
Do you want to perfect your Korean handwriting?
Do you need a trustworthy resource to teach your small children to trace the Korean alphabet?
Then this workbook is the perfect companion for your studies.
In it, you'll find all the modern Korean consonants and vowels, both isolated and arranged within syllables.
- Clear large letters make it easy to recognize even the most detailed of the Korean characters.
- Detailed stroke order instructions provide you with a strong foundation to build your skills.
- Dedicated "Trace and Learn" sections are designed to imprint proper stroke technique unto your muscle memory.
- Font variations train your brain to recognize alternative character styles.
- As a bonus, for each character, you'll find an extra 8.5 x 11 inches page fully dedicated to the handwriting practice of that shape and syllables containing that shape both with and without guiding background light-gray letters. Feel free to photocopy these bonus pages as you wish to extend the lifetime value of your workbook.
- In the last 25 pages of the workbook you'll find carefully selected high-frequency Korean syllables to allow you to train the handwriting of some of the most common building blocks of Korean words.
Like with all Lang Workbooks, this work is also a labor of love.
Accordingly, if you are a teacher, a student of Korean, or homeschooling your children, then you can photocopy any part of this workbook for your own, or your students, personal use.
Learning to write the Hangul script by heart has never been made easy.