High Risk Clients: Evidence-Based Assessment & Clinical Tools to Recognize and Effectively Respond to Mental Health Crises (Paperback)
Crises are never scheduled, convenient or easy. But they happen, and you need the best tools at your disposal to navigate any situation you face.
High Risk Clients provides a comprehensive and concise resource that you will turn to time after time to effectively intervene and keep clients safe.
- Suicide assessment & minimizing risk with realistic safety planning
- Recognize medical emergencies that present with psychological symptoms
- Strategies for trauma-informed care
- Tools and treatment protocols for substance abuse
- Prepare for the risk of violent behavior
- Downloadable assessments and handouts
- Practice case studies