Start-to-Finish Resume Guide: A Beginner's Guide to Writing Winning Resumes (Paperback)
An amazing resume is the first step in getting the job you want. Many employers require that you submit a resume with your initial application, and they use that resume to decide if you make it through their initial screening process. That's why getting your resume right is so important.
This book provides step-by-step instructions for writing a winning resume. You'll see how to build each section including your contact information, work experience, education, and more.
You'll also learn how to use secret weapons that employers won't be able to resist, and you'll see how to use techniques such as key word stuffing and resume customization to have a competitive advantage in the job market.
This book explains what you'll need to know about the hiring process, as well as how to write resumes and cover letters that will get you selected for job interviews. Topics include the following:
- How to get through the ATS screening software that most employers use
- How to write a resume that will appeal to both computers and humans
- How to include the most relevant key words on your resumes
- How to craft cover letters so employers will see you as the best choice for the job
- How to customize your resumes and cover letters to match each job opportunity
WHAT LEVEL IS THE MATERIAL COVERED IN THIS BOOK:
- Beginner to Intermediate level
- For people who have limited experience writing resumes and cover letters
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
- Write resumes that will get you selected for job interviews
- Use key word stuffing techniques to give your resume a competitive advantage
- Write cover letters that employers will love
- Identify and leverage relevant experiences to feature on your resume
- Avoid making mistakes that lead to your job applications being rejected