Strategies and Tips from a Divorce Coach: A Roadmap to Move Forward (Hardcover)
Move from feeling fearful and overwhelmed to empowered and organized with expert tools from a Certified Divorce Coach.
If you are contemplating or going through the divorce process, this book is a must read With the help of a Certified Divorce Coach, you will gain an objective and experienced thinking partner guiding you through one of the most challenging times of life.
When divorce is the answer, it is difficult to focus on making the best decisions for your future. Jennifer Warren Medwin uses her years of experience as a Certified Divorce Coach, Certified Marital Mediator, and Supreme Court of Florida Family Mediator to share:
- The value of hiring a Certified Divorce Coach and the right professionals for team, "YOU."
- A hands-on roadmap with easy-to-follow tips as you navigate the emotional, organizational, legal, and financial issues of divorce.
- How to avoid common mistakes made during divorce.
You'll find comprehensive checklists inside the book including:
- organizational options for the process.
- emotional issues to be aware of and actions to implement.
- essential details to include in the Martial Settlement Agreement and the Parenting Plan to protect yourself and your children.
- strategies to empower and support you before, during, and after the divorce process.
- Tips to foster well-being as you move forward.
Bringing the expertise of a Certified Divorce Coach to you, Jennifer's wise words in Strategies and Tips from a Divorce Coach will teach you how to prepare for divorce and its impact in the most efficient and productive manner. Divorce coaching will support you in developing a strategic and forward focused plan that is solution based to maximize your results while reducing the emotional overwhelm, the time spent on the process, and the amount of money expended.
"I cannot recommend this book enough - if you are starting the divorce process, this book will help you every step of the way " Sonia Queralt - Co-Founder of Divorceify, Attorney, Divorce Strategist, & Divorce Survivor.
Strategies and Tips from a Divorce Coach joins other pivotal books in the divorce arena including Divorce, Simply Stated by Larry Sarezk, Getting Past Your Breakup by Susan J. Elliott JD MEd, Light on the Other Side of Divorce by Elizabeth Cohen, PhD, Mom's House, Dad's House by Isolina Ricci, PhD, The Parallel Parenting Solution by Carl Knickerbocker, and Love Your Life Like Your Life Depends on It by Kamal Ravikant.
Join the movement to redefine divorce and demystify the big "D."
Buy Strategies and Tips from a Divorce Coach: A Roadmap to Move Forward and change your divorce journey.