GED Test Strategy: Winning Multiple Choice Strategies for the GED Test (Paperback)
Learn and practice proven multiple choice strategies for reading comprehension, English grammar, word problems and Basic Math
Includes FREE eBook Version Suitable for iPad, iPhone, any smart phone or tablet
If you are preparing for the GED, you probably want all the help you can get GED Test Strategy is your complete guide to answering multiple choice questions
You will learn:
- Powerful multiple choice strategies with practice questions - Learn 15 powerful multiple choice strategies and then practice. Answer key for all practice questions with extensive commentary including tips, short-cuts and strategies.
- How to prepare for a multiple choice exam - make sure you are preparing properly and not wasting valuable study time
- Who does well on multiple choice exams and who does not - and how to make sure you do
- How to handle trick questions - usually there are one or two trick questions to separate the really good students from the rest - tips and strategies to handle these special questions.
- Step-by-step strategy for answering multiple choice - on any subject
- Common Mistakes on a Test - and how to avoid them
- How to avoid test anxiety - how to avoid one of the most common reasons for low scores on a test
- How to prepare for a test - proper preparation for your exam will definitely boost your score
- How to psych yourself up for a test - tips on the the all-important mental preparation - Learn what you must do in the test room Includes over 150 practice questions
GED is a registered trademark of the American Council on Education, who are not involved in the production of, and do not endorse this publication.
Once you learn our powerful multiple choice strategy techniques, practice them right away on reading comprehension, basic math and arithmetic reasoning Remember it only a few percentage points divide the PASS from the FAIL students. Why not do everything you can to increase your score?
Do everything to increase your score on the GED