Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V Cookbook - Second Edition (Paperback)
Save time and resources by getting to know the best practices and intelligence from industry experts
Hyper-V 2016 is full of new features and updates. The second of our best-selling Hyper-V books, the Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V Cookbook has it all covered. Brimming with expert solutions and techniques, you?ll have everything you need to master virtualization and Hyper-V Manager.
This Hyper-V book is designed to help advanced-level administrators benefit fully from the new Windows Server. With over 80 hands-on recipes, the Hyper-V Cookbook gives you tips, tricks and best practices to deploy, maintain and upgrade your virtual machines.
What You Will Learn:
- With this book, you?ll learn about:
- Installing and managing Hyper-V Server in Full, Server Core, and Nano Server
- Migrating and upgrading physical and virtual machines
- Configuring network, memory, security, and auditing settings for virtual machines
- High availability and disaster recovery
- Saving time and money with PowerShell automation
- The new features around network and nested virtualization, distributed storage QoS, Hyper-V Replica, and much more
- Monitoring, reporting, and troubleshooting with Hyper-V 2016 best practices
- Deploying and automating multiple VMs and support Windows Hyper-V 2016 clusters through different installation methods
Who this book is for: