AWS Certified Developer - Associate Guide: Your one-stop solution to passing the AWS developer's certification (Paperback)
An effective guide to becoming an AWS Certified Developer
- This fast-paced guide will help you clear the exam with confidence
- Learn to design, develop, and deploy cloud-based solutions using AWS
- Enhance your AWS skills with practice questions and mock tests
AWS Certified Developer - Associate Guide starts with a quick introduction to AWS and the prerequisites to get you started. Then, this book gives you a fair understanding of core AWS services and basic architecture. Next, this book will describe about getting familiar with Identity and Access Management (IAM) along with Virtual private cloud (VPC). Moving ahead you will learn about Elastic Compute cloud (EC2) and handling application traffic with Elastic Load Balancing (ELB). Going ahead you we will talk about Monitoring with CloudWatch, Simple storage service (S3) and Glacier and CloudFront along with other AWS storage options. Next we will take you through AWS DynamoDB - A NoSQL Database Service, Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS) and CloudFormation Overview. Finally, this book covers understanding Elastic Beanstalk and overview of AWS lambda.
At the end of this book, we will cover enough topics, tips and tricks along with mock tests for you to be able to pass the AWS Certified Developer - Associate exam and develop as well as manage your applications on the AWS platform.
What You Will Learn:
- Create and manage users, groups, and permissions using AWS Identity and Access Management services
- Create a secured Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) with Public and Private Subnets, Network Access Control, and Security groups
- Get started with Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), launching your first EC2 instance, and working with it
- Handle application traffic with Elastic Load Balancing (ELB) and monitor AWS resources with CloudWatch
- Work with AWS storage services such as Simple Storage Service (S3), Glacier, and CloudFront
- Get acquainted with AWS DynamoDB - a NoSQL database service
- Coordinate work across distributed application components using Simple Workflow Service (SWF)
Who this book is for:
This book is for IT professionals and developers looking to clear the AWS Certified Developer - Associate 2017 exam. Developers looking to develop and manage their applications on the AWS platform will also find this book useful. No prior AWS experience is needed.