The Rough Guide to Morocco (Travel Guide with Free Ebook) (Rough Guides) (Paperback)
The Rough Guide to Morocco
Make the most of your time on Earth with the ultimate travel guides.
World-renowned 'tell it like it is' travel guide, now with free eBook.
Discover Morocco with this comprehensive and entertaining travel guide, packed with practical information and honest recommendations by our independent experts. Whether you plan to go camel trekking in the Sahara, visit the nerve-shredding Tizi n' Test river that wends up over the Atlas Mountains or explore the labyrinthine streets of Fez, the most complete Medieval city in the Arab world, The Rough Guide to Morocco will help you discover the best places to explore, eat, drink, shop and sleep along the way.
Features of this travel guide to Morocco:
- Detailed regional coverage: provides practical information for every kind of trip, from off-the-beaten-track adventures to chilled-out breaks in popular tourist areas
- Honest and independent reviews: written with Rough Guides' trademark blend of humour, honesty and expertise, our writers will help you make the most from your trip to Morocco
- Meticulous mapping: practical full-colour maps, with clearly numbered, colour-coded keys. Find your way around Tangier, Marrakesh and many more locations without needing to get online
- Fabulous full-colour photography: features inspirational colour photography, including the thunderous waterfalls of Ouzoud and the disquieting remains of Ancient Lixus
- Time-saving itineraries: carefully planned routes will help inspire and inform your on-the-road experiences
- Things not to miss: Rough Guides' rundown of Chefchaouen, Telouet and Casablanca's best sights and top experiences
- Travel tips and info: packed with essential pre-departure information including getting around, accommodation, food and drink, health, the media, festivals, sports and outdoor activities, culture and etiquette, shopping and more
- Background information: comprehensive 'Contexts' chapter provides fascinating insights into Morocco, with coverage of history, religion, ethnic groups, environment, wildlife and books, plus a handy language section and glossary
- The ultimate travel tool: download the free eBook to access all this from your phone or tablet
- Covers: Tangier, Tetouan and the northeast; The Mediterranean coast and the Rif; Fez, Meknes and the Middle Atlas; The Atlantic Coast: Rabat to Essaouira; Marrakesh; The High Atlas; The southern oases routes; Agadir, the Souss and Anti-Atlas; The Tarfaya Stripand Western Sahara
You may also be interested in: Pocket Rough Guide Marrakesh
About Rough Guides: Rough Guides have been inspiring travellers for over 35 years, with over 30 million copies sold globally. Synonymous with practical travel tips, quality writing and a trustworthy 'tell it like it is' ethos, the Rough Guides list includes more than 260 travel guides to 120+ destinations, gift-books and phrasebooks.