The Rough Guide to Canada (Travel Guide with Free Ebook) (Rough Guides) (Paperback)
The Rough Guide to Canada
Make the most of your time on Earth with the ultimate travel guides.
World-renowned 'tell it like it is' travel guide, now with free eBook.
Discover Canada with this comprehensive and entertaining travel guide, packed with practical information and honest recommendations by our independent experts. Whether you plan to go whale watching on the East and West coasts, get soaked by the thundering Niagara Falls or explore the pretty fishing towns on the Nova Scotian coast, The Rough Guide to Canada will help you discover the best places to explore, eat, drink, shop and sleep along the way.
Features of this travel guide to Canada:
- Detailed regional coverage: provides practical information for every kind of trip, from off-the-beaten-track adventures to chilled-out breaks in popular tourist areas
- Honest and independent reviews: written with Rough Guides' trademark blend of humour, honesty and expertise, our writers will help you make the most from your trip to Canada
- Meticulous mapping: practical full-colour maps, with clearly numbered, colour-coded keys. Find your way around Toronto, Vancouver and many more locations without needing to get online
- Fabulous full-colour photography: features inspirational colour photography, including the spectacular view of Toronto from Lake Ontario and the breathtaking Horseshoe Falls at Niagra Falls
- Time-saving itineraries: carefully planned routes will help inspire and inform your on-the-road experiences
- Things not to miss: Rough Guides' rundown of Vancouver, Ontario and Quebec's best sights and top experiences
- Travel tips and info: packed with essential pre-departure information including getting around, accommodation, food and drink, health, the media, festivals, sports and outdoor activities, culture and etiquette, shopping and more
- Background information: comprehensive 'Contexts' chapter provides fascinating insights into Canada, with coverage of history, religion, ethnic groups, environment, wildlife and books, plus a handy language section and glossary
- The ultimate travel tool: download the free eBook to access all this from your phone or tablet
- Covers: Toronto; Ontario; Montreal and Southwest Quebec; Quebec City and Northern Quebec; The Maritime Provinces; Newfoundland and Labrador; The Prairie Provinces; The Canadian Rockies; The BC Interior; Vancouver and Vancouver Island; The North
You may also be interested in: The Rough Guide to the USA, The Rough Guide to New York City, The Rough Guide to California
About Rough Guides: Rough Guides have been inspiring travellers for over 35 years, with over 30 million copies sold globally. Synonymous with practical travel tips, quality writing and a trustworthy 'tell it like it is' ethos, the Rough Guides list includes more than 260 travel guides to 120+ destinations, gift-books and phrasebooks.