Everyday Cooking - 5 Ingredient Instant Pot Cookbook (Paperback)
The perfect cooking combination: 5 ingredients + an Instant Pot = Delicious, Quick, and Easy one-pot meals the whole family will love. This means less time spent in the kitchen and at the grocery store. What could be better?Cooking with fewer ingredients is not just a trendy way of cooking; it has somehow become a necessary way of cooking for our busy modern lives. This 5-ingredient Instant Pot cookbook is here to provide you with the perfect recipes that will delight even the pickiest of eaters around your table.Five-ingredient cooking is a popular system that has been adopted by millions of working couples and homemakers. It simplifies your culinary life like nothing else. With fewer ingredients to use, you don't worry about compromising taste and texture. Smart recipes with smart combinations of just five ingredients provide delicious meals with the perfect texture that are quick and easy to make.And when you cook your 5-ingredient recipe with an Instant Pot, it simplifies life even more. Instant Pot is a wonderful cooking tool to prepare your meals fast. It's easy to use and you get the perfectly cooked meal in no time. You can use it for multiple tasks like saut , steam, slow cooking, making rice or yogurt, and more. The clean-up is a breeze as there is only one pot to clean Inside, you'll find:
- Delightful breakfast recipes such as the Spinach Breakfast Frittata and the Banana Walnuts Oatmeal.
- Amazing soups and stew recipes like the Cheddar Broccoli Soup, the Potato Leek Soup Night, and the Classic Beef and Carrot Stew/ul>
- Bountiful chicken and poultry recipes such as the Creamy Chicken Tenders and the Greek-Style Turkey Sausage.
- Wholesome beef recipes such as the Beef Meatballs and the Rosemary Beef Chuck Roast.
- Satisfying pork and lamb recipes like the Seasoned Veggie Lamb Shank and the Garlic Pulled Pork.
- Awesome fish and seafood recipes such as the Scrumptious Shrimp Artichoke and the White Fish with Black Olives.
- Tasty vegan and vegetarian recipes like the One Pot Kale Potato Meal and the Mexican Avocado Rice.
- Luscious dessert recipes such as the Blackberry Cream Cups and the Peach Cobbler.