Mastering Blazor WebAssembly: A step-by-step guide to developing advanced single-page applications with Blazor WebAssembly (Paperback)
Leverage the power of WebAssembly with .NET 7 and C# to develop cutting-edge frontend web applications systematically with this comprehensive guide
Purchase of the print or Kindle book includes a free PDF eBook
- Explore Blazor WebAssembly through a systematic, step-by-step approach
- Discover the concepts essential to develop and deploy real-world SPAs
- Create robust components and develop efficient unit tests by using the bUnit framework
Mastering Blazor WebAssembly is a complete resource that teaches you everything you need to build client-side web applications using C# & .NET 7.0. Throughout this book, you'll discover the anatomy of a Blazor WebAssembly project, along with the build, style, and structure of the components. You'll implement forms to catch user input and collect data, as well as explore the topics of navigating between the pages in depth. The chapters will guide you through handling complex scenarios like RenderTrees, writing efficient unit tests, using variant security methods, and publishing the app to different providers, all in a practical manner.
By the end of this book, you'll have the skills necessary to build web apps with Blazor WebAssembly, along with the basics for a future in mobile development with .NET MAUI and Blazor.
What You Will Learn:
- Develop basic and advanced components in Blazor to meet your application's specific requirements
- Utilize Blazor forms to efficiently collect user input and handle data validation
- Call RESTful APIs in Blazor, enabling seamless integration with external services
- Explore advanced identity and security techniques in Blazor ensuring robust authentication and authorization mechanisms
- Build reliable apps by implementing unit testing and effective error handling strategies
Who this book is for: