Managing Anger: Managing Anger Can Help Your Body and Brain Respond to Stress in Healthy Ways (Hardcover)
Did you know that you can use your anger as a tool for personal growth? Discover how to make it happen... and never lose control again.
The Global Emotions report found that the world at the beginning of the decade was more stressed-out, worried, and angry than ever before. Almost 25% of people reported feeling angry - significantly more than previous surveys... So if you've been struggling with your anger lately, you're certainly not alone.
If you're passionate about life, the chances are, your anger bubbles easily... But this doesn't mean you have to live with negative consequences.
Anger is a sign that something isn't right... and it's possible to welcome the first signs of it as signals that something needs to change.
With the right guidance, you'll learn how to recognize what that thing is - and what steps you can take towards improvement.
Without this insight, however, your anger could be more of a problem than a blessing. Outbursts of anger can affect both your relationships and your reputation... and that has an impact on your success.
What's more, when anger is left unchecked, it can leave you with physical problems ranging from headaches to high blood pressure... and mental health problems like depression and anxiety.
But this doesn't have to be your story. It's within your power to use your anger as a tool.
When you can recognize its root cause, you can put yourself on the path to self-discovery and personal growth... and find a solution to the problem.
This guide will provide you with a simple three-step formula to help you manage your anger. Discover the STOP -1-2-3 Analysis and Solution Design model... and along the way, you'll find:
- Exactly how to use the STOP -1-2-3 model to analyze and resolve instances of anger
- Why understanding yourself is key to keeping your cool - and how you can make sure you do
- The exercise you should do regularly to make sure you're aligned with what you really want from life
- The two versions of self living inside you - and how you can make sure the right one's in charge
- How you can use meditation to address your specific issues and set you on the path to growth
- How to view everything you've learned about yourself within the context of your life (and why this matters to your progress)
- Case studies, worksheets, and quizzes galore - discover practical activities you can use every step of the way to enhance your understanding of yourself and take steps to move forward
And much more.
Anger is a natural human reaction... and when it's recognized and allowed to pass, it can be a useful signifier that something needs to change.
Allow it to fester, however, and it can blur your perception and make it impossible to see a clear path forward.
The STOP -1-2-3 Analysis and Solution Design model is your answer to making sure that path is always clear... and you're the one who's in control.Turn your anger into a powerful tool for growth and development: Scroll up and click "Add to Cart" right now.
What are you waiting for? BUY IT NOW and let your customers get addicted to this amazing book