Exploring ChromeBook 2021 Edition: The Illustrated, Practical Guide to using Chromebook (Paperback)
Exploring Chromebook will help you to understand the fundamentals of your Chromebook. Written in a clear and accessible way using full color illustrations, screenshots, video demos, and easy to follow instructions, Exploring Chromebook will help you:
- Set up and configure your Chromebook
- Learn features such as nearby share, screen capture, Google Assistant
- Explore desktop, app launcher, and the app shelf on Chromebook
- Transfer data from your old machine to your Chromebook
- Bluetooth devices and printers on Chromebook
- Connect to Wifi and the internet on Chromebook
- Navigate your Chromebook with touch gestures
- Use Gmail, Chrome browser, calendar, and contacts
- Get started with Google Drive, Docs, Sheets and Slides
- Video chat with Hangouts, Google Duo, and Google Meet
- Organise chatrooms, share files, set tasks and chat with Google Chat
- Organise, enhance, and adjust your photos with the Photos App
- Download music, films, and TV programs on your Chromebook
- Use Netflix, Prime Video, Spotify, YouTube and YouTube Music
- Use Android, Linux and Chrome Apps, and more...
In addition, you will learn how to make the most of the new features of Chrome OS on the Chromebook with clear explanations and video demos to help you along the way.
Finally, maintenance tips to help you keep your device running smoothly complete this invaluable guide. You'll want to keep this edition handy as you make your way around your new Chromebook.
We want to create the best possible resource to help you, so if we've missed anything out then please get in touch using firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know. Thanks.