Quantum Physics for Beginners: Discover the Deepest Secrets of the Law of Attraction and Q Mechanics and the power of the Mind (Paperback)
- Is it Really Possible to make Laws of Attraction Work for you?
- Do you want to see the Applications of Quantum Physics in the real World and Universe?
Then you'd better Keep reading...
While physics does play a role in our lives, most of it involves things we don't think about. For example, physics helps to define how our world is put together on the molecular level. Understanding that enabled them to split atoms and use various waves to transmit information via data and sound.
At the same time, it's interesting to look at how physics can be used to help us understand dimensions, even the ones that might not be easily found or seen. Various aspects of physics have been used in cosmology.
This book covers the following topics:
- Before Quantum Physics: Light and Matter;
- Deep through the Theory of Relativity;
- Was Einstein correct about Entanglement ?
- Why Max Planck is considered the father of the Quantum Theory ?
- Are Dark Matter and Black Hole related ?
- The 18 biggest unsolved Mysteries in Physics;
- Exactly What Is Time ?
- How Space and Time Could Be a Quantum Error-Correcting Code ?
- The birth and foundations of Quantum Mechanics;
- Fundamental Principles and Laws .
And Much More...
This book unravels how Quantum Physics works to understand how dimensions, space, and time are together in our universe. It is a greater understanding of how our universe works that ultimately brings quantum physics or mechanics to us.
But Quantum Physics also has a practical everyday effect on our lives, and for many, it used to reside on their wrist, but now is part of our smartphones. That's right, and those incredibly precise timepieces are the ones that rely on to keep not only our schedule but also to keep our technology running, have been based on Quantum Physics. So how does this area of study translate into our watches?
Quantum Physics is just one part of the growth of technology and the accuracy of the measurement. Still, it is growing in the contributions it makes to our society.
Want to know more ? Save your time, your search is over . Buy the Book Now