Freight Broker and Trucking Business Startup 2021-2022: Step-by-Step Guide to Start, Grow and Run Your Own Freight Brokerage Business and Trucking Com (Paperback)
Take a minute of your time, and look around you.
Notice the furniture, gadgets, books, and all the other stuff you have lying around your home or office.
Chances are, the majority of those items came to you by truck.
E-commerce has changed the way we buy and sell things, especially in the light of current global events.
This, in turn, has created a huge, global demand for transport carriers, especially motor carriers.
The trucking industry has been flourishing and growing for some time now, and it will continue to do so, according to a market research report from Technavio.
They predict that the global market size will reach an impressive $41.47 billion by 2024.
This extremely favorable forecast provides a fantastic opportunity for those who wish to become a part of this lucrative industry.
Large trucking companies own a significant portion of that cake, but a huge amount of transport in the US is handled by freight brokers.
In fact, the demand for these cargo intermediaries has risen exponentially throughout 2020, and market analysis shows that this is the perfect time to break into a freight industry.
But there is a catch.
Many have already recognized this amazing opportunity, and the number of independent freight brokers is increasing.
Luckily, the market is so huge that there's enough room for more, but competition is a factor that needs to be considered.
This is why those who are considering to venture into the freight broker industry need to tread carefully, and take certain steps to ensure not only a great start to their business, but the potential to grow and expand.
In Freight Broker Business Startup 2021-2022, you will discover:
● A comprehensive guide through start-up costs and expenses, to help you invest your money smartly, and avoid unnecessary expenses
● How a bad business plan (or lack of it) can make your business fail before it even starts -- and a simple, effective template for writing one
● A list of every form and license you'll need to obtain to start this business, including a guide through the best current Transportation Management System softwares
● Marketing strategies and networking tools, to help you understand exactly what your customers want, and how to provide it
Plus, as a bonus: In Trucking Business Startup 2021-2022, you will discover:
● The best way to get regular customers for your business without having to give any commission
● Up-to-date information on the applicable laws and regulations that you need to comply with before you start
And much more.
What makes the freight broker industry so desirable is its simplicity.
No matter your background, education, or experience, you can succeed in this market and create a profitable business from scratch.
If you're ready to become a successful freight broker, then scroll up and click the "Add to Cart" button right now.