The Only Ethereum Book: An Absolute Beginner's Guide. Building Smart Contracts and DApps. (Paperback)
Professionals look to Ethereum as a blockchain-based platform to develop safe applications and conduct secure transactions. It takes a knowledgeable guiding hand to understand how Ethereum works and what it does ― and The Only Ethereum Book provides that guidance. This book demystifies the workings of Ethereum and shows how it can enhance security, transactions, and investments.
As an emerging application of blockchain technology, Ethereum attracts a wide swath of professionals ranging from financial pros who see it as a way to enhance their business, security analysts who want to conduct secure transactions, programmers who build apps that employ the Ethereum blockchain, or investors interested in cashing in on the rise of cryptocurrency. The Only Ethereum Book offers a starting point to all members of this audience as it provides an easy-to-understand explanation of the tools and techniques of using Ethereum.
- Understand the fundamentals of Ethereum
- An Overview of Blockchain Technology
- Smart Contracts in Ethereum
- The Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM)
- Ethereum (ETH) vs. Ethereum Classic (ETC)
- Decentralized Applications (dApps) Built on The Ethereum Platform
- The Ethereum Enterprise Alliance (EEA)
- Criticisms, Risks, & Challenges Concerning Ethereum
- The Future of Ethereum, Decentralized Applications & Blockchain Technology
Imagine a world where your box of important documents is nonexistent. Instead of keeping track of physical paper documents, you're able to contractually engage with others over the internet in an environment that is safe and can be transparently monitored at all times. Additionally, you're able to exchange currency on a digital network. In essence, your physical life is able to become more digitally recognized and reputable.
If you need to get a grip on one of the biggest applications of blockchain technology, this book makes it easier.