Mastering Excel 365: An All-in-One Tutorial Resource (Hardcover)
Mastering Excel 365 is your all-in-one, step-by-step tutorial to the latest and most powerful version of Excel from Microsoft 365 in 2023. This book contains everything you need to know to master the basics of Excel and a selection of advanced topics relevant to real-world productivity tasks you'll encounter in your job, business or home.
This guide has been designed as a resource for you, whether you're an Excel beginner or an advanced user. You learn how to use specific features and in what context those features need to be used.
Excel Made Easy Without the Jargon
This book is concise and to the point, using clear and practical examples that you can adapt to your own needs. The aim is to show you how to perform tasks in Excel as quickly as possible without getting bogged down with the unnecessary filler text you may find in some other Excel books.
Three Books in One
Mastering Excel 365 is made up of Excel 22 Basics, Excel 365 Advanced Topics, and Excel 365 Functions. Now brought together and organized as a powerful all-in-one guide. This book brings you all the powerful material in those books and more.
Downloadable Practice Files for Hands-on Learning
Mastering Excel 365 also comes with downloadable practice files, making it easier to practice in Excel as you follow the examples in the book.
This book covers Excel for Microsoft 365 (2023 version).
By reading this book, you will:
- Master the fundamentals of Excel to create spreadsheet solutions for common Excel tasks quickly.
- Create basic and advanced formulas for different types of calculations.
- Use Excel tables to easily manage and manipulate your data.
- Filter, sort, and apply styles to data lists and Excel tables.
- Analyze your data visually with charts and sparklines.
- Import and use data from external sources like Access databases, CSV text files, and websites.
- Deploy macros to automate repetitive tasks and increase your efficiency.
- Create dynamic summaries of your data with pivot tables and pivot charts.
- Analyze different data scenarios and projections with What-If Analysis tools.
- Password-protect workbooks, worksheets, ranges, or even specific cells.
- Create formulas with over 80 of the most useful and powerful Excel functions, including modern functions like TEXTSPLIT, CHOOSEROWS, XLOOKUP, XMATCH, and FILTER.