The Complete Flight Attendant Career Manual: Your guide to becoming a member of cabin crew (Paperback)
Suppose you can be prepared for your interview - so prepared that you can't fail. So confident that you can attend an interview and just blow the panel away. Would that interest you?
This ultimate manual brings you the ultimate in cabin crew interview guides. The Complete Cabin Crew Interview Manual uncovers the mystery of the cabin crew interview to reveal tips, tricks and secrets that will ensure your success.
You will discover exactly what interviewers really want and look for in an applicant and how you can demonstrate both the desired traits and skills necessary to get an edge and land the job of your dreams. You don't have to sit around hoping against all hope that you will finally get your chance to become cabin crew. If you have never attended a cabin crew interview or have been trying for a long period without success, this is the ideal book for you. You will be guided step by step through the entire selection process.
You will discover...
- How to complete your application form, write a cover letter and compose a CV that will gain maximum impact.
- How to professionally answer any question that interviewers are likely to ask. With over 400 full length detailed answers provided and a formula to follow for creating your own answers, you will be fully prepared for any eventuality.
- The best kept secret behind the selection process. This secret can mean the difference between success or failure within the first 5 minutes of attending the group interview.
- What can be expected during the group interview and how you can demonstrate both the desired traits and skills necessary for cabin crew
- and what's more, the information and advice is universal and can be put into action with any airline in any country.