Stock Trading: This book includes: Swing Trading, Swing Trading Strategies (Paperback)
Book 1: Swing Trading
Are you looking for a great book about swing trading in the stock market but every single time you purchase a course it seems that nothing makes sense? Are you scared when you hear words like 'capital, ' 'online trading, ' and 'stock?'
Then this is the right book for you In 'Swing Trading: The Ultimate Guide to Making Fast Money 1 Hour a Day, 'you are going to learn everything there is to know about this topic and get insightful lessons that will transform your mindset when it comes to money.
In this in-depth manual, you are going to learn about fundamental topics such as:
- What initial capital is required to start swing trading, so that you know if you have the right credentials to get started in this amazing world or if it is time to save money before going on the attack
- What are the pros and cons associated with swing trading?
- Beginner friendly strategies ready to use today to increase your revenue and limit losses
- A detailed description of the most important strategies that will allow you to predict market's movements accurately and making the most out of them
- The difference between swing trading, day trading, and buy and hold
- A lot of hidden information that will boost your education and get you started investing as fast as possible
Book 2: Swing Trading Strategies
Anyone interested in getting into the stock market could easily be intimidated by the frenzy of day traders. They may want to earn money fast and are not inclined to wait for the long wait like trend traders. For those kinds of people swing trading is the perfect solution. Here in this book, you will learn four strategies that will help you to enter the market at a pace that is more to your liking.
There is no doubt that trading in stocks can be a very lucrative venture but to be a successful trader, you need to learn at least a few basic tricks of the trade. There is always a risk and to minimize that risk a new trader needs to develop unique strategies that will help him to protect himself as he navigates the often murky waters of the stock market.
Here in this book, you'll learn:
- How to develop the right mindset of a trader
- What sector rotation is and how to use it
- How to read and make the best of the 4-hour chart
- What to do when you find yourself in a fakeout
- Simple steps to momentum trading